What are all the pieces of SOLTEC•HEALTH System?
Z•TRACK – The Night-Time Wearable
Z•GEN – The Sleep Environment Conditioner
The components of SOLTEC•HEALTH System
Who should use SOLTEC•HEALTH?
How do I know if the SOLTEC•HEALTH is working for me?
How do I set up my SOLTEC·HEALTH System?
For a personalized and custom setup, please download the app, pair your phone and follow the prompts.
How do I run a Sleep Session?
While wearing your Z·TRACK, open the SOLTEC·Z app. Look at the top righthand side of the screen. If the Z·TRACK icon has a green check mark on it, you are ready to go. Press the Z·TRACK icon and it will bring up a screen asking: “Ready to Sleep?” with a purple button saying: “Start Recording”. If you are ready for bed press “Start Recording” to begin a Sleep Session. In the morning, open SOLTEC·Z and you will see that a session is in progress. Press “Stop Session” and you will see the app preparing and then syncing. Please keep the app open while the syncing cycle completes, and you will see your sleep scores appear.
How do I get my baseline?
How do I know SOLTEC·HEALTH is functioning?
How do I update Z·TRACK and Z·GEN Firmware?
- Open SOLTEC·Z
- Click the settings tab in the lower right corner
- Under the “Devices” heading, Click Z·TRACK or Z·GEN
- Click the orange banner to “Update Firmware”
- You must be in the same room as Z·TRACK and Z·GEN
- Ensure Z·TRACK is plugged in and Click Continue
- Click Pair when requested
- Update will commence, please do not close SOLTEC·Z while updating
- When the status bar disappears, your update has completed
How do I use SOLTEC•Z?
Where should I put Z•GEN?
Must my partner and I each have our own SOLTEC•HEALTH System?
Will the system affect my bed partner?
How much noise does the SOLTEC•HEALTH make?
How long do I need to use SOLTEC•HEALTH to see a change in my sleep?
Can I use SOLTEC•HEALTH during the day?
Can I use SOLTEC•HEALTH during the day to take naps?
What does Z·TRACK do?
Why do I need to use the Z·TRACK wearable?
Z·TRACK is not fitting on my wrist correctly.
Can I stop using Z·TRACK?
Can someone use their Z·TRACK with my Z·GEN?
Do I need to have my phone in the room during a sleep session?
Why is SOLTEC·Z not connecting to Z·GEN?
Why is there a membership fee for your system?
Safety and Testing
Is SOLTEC•HEALTH Safe?
Can I use SOLTEC•HEALTH with an Implantable Device?
What safety testing has been performed on the product?
Is my personal data shared with others?
What data do you store?
How is my data being used?
Do you sell my data?
- WARNING: Maintain a safe distance of at least six inches between the SOLTEC•HEALTH System and a pacemaker, implantable cardioverter defibrillator, deep brain stimulator or other active implantable device. The System may interfere with these devices and increase the risk of injury, illness or death. Consult with a medical provider on whether the System could affect your implantable medical device.
- CAUTION: The SOLTEC•HEALTH System has not been tested during pregnancy. Consult with a medical provider prior to use during pregnancy.
- CAUTION: The SOLTEC•HEALTH System has not been tested on persons under the age of 18. Consult with a medical provider before use by anyone under the age of 18.This includes situations where beds are shared with persons under the age of 18.
- DISCLAIMER: The SOLTEC•HEALTH System is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Individual results vary. Consult with a medical provider for solutions that may be appropriate for you.
The SOLTEC•HEALTH System is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content available through the products and services of SOLTEC HEALTH is for general informational purposes only. This product and system are protected by one or more of the following patents: U.S. Pat. Nos. 7,918,308; 8,668,045; 9,949,004; 11,478,604; and other U.S. and foreign patents pending.