SolTec® Health System
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Study
We are conducting this study to evaluate the effectiveness of the SolTec Health System in addressing the pain and numbness and ulcers associated with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy.
Earn Your FREE
SolTecSM Health System
SolTec Health is redefining how we address Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. Our team has developed a new, non-invasive technology for those suffering from the effects of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. This is your opportunity to earn a free device while participating in a ground-breaking study.
How it Works
The SolTec Health System works with your body to address damaged or overactive nerves that can cause diabetic nerve pain.
Results from our initial research suggests that SolTec Health System works by restoring damaged or overactive nerves that cause pain.
The implication of this research is that Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy can be addressed using the SolTec Health System.
If you suffer from foot ulcers associated with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy, you may already be to the point of numbness.
We are looking for a handful of participants who are in this situation.
We have reason to believe that the SolTec Health System can restore the damage caused by Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy.
- Complete our application
- If qualified, we will call you for a 15-30 minute interview
- Our support team will bring the system to your home and help you with setup
- A team member will guide you through the study and be available to answer any questions
- Study begins November 2019
DPN Study Application Form
We will guide you through the study every step of the way. Listed below is a brief overview of what to expect from the study.
- Complete questionnaire from acceptance email.
- Complete a medical exam.
- Use the device 5 times per week for 30 minutes per use.
- 6 month commitment required.
- Weekly 15-30 minute check-in call.
- At the end of the study, complete 2nd questionnaire.
As a thank you for your participation in the study, you will receive the complete SolTec Health System for free. Pending FDA approval.
*Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.